Be a part of the action and add your name to the growing list of industry thought-leaders who are helping shape the ever-evolving construction technology landscape by presenting at Bluebeam Extreme Conference. Share your expertise and experiences with your peers by submitting to present and capitalize on your opportunity to maximize your company’s exposure. All selected presenters will receive free registration to the conference and a discounted hotel rate.
Submit to present in one of three formats: workflow presentation, panel discussion or case study.
Provide a comprehensive walkthrough of a specific workflow, including best practices on one of the below topics–or pitch us your own.
- Collaborative Review (e.g. Design Review, QA/QC)
- Digital Dashboards
- Document Management
- Field (e.g. Site Inspection, Punch)
- Project Closeout and Handover
- Project Coordination and Collaboration
- Site Logistics
- Your Own Idea
Participate as an expert panelist with your industry peers on one of the following topics:
- Creating Workflow Standards
- Developing Successful Training Programs
- Improving Project Coordination
- Making a Business Case for Bluebeam
- Strategies for Lean Construction
- Trends in Virtual Design and Construction
- What Owners Want
- Your Own Idea
Present your project processes, successes or lessons learned with two additional partners from your team. This holistic look at a project often includes vantage points of the different roles and companies involved, such as:
- General and Specialty Contractors
PREPARING YOUR SUBMISSION
To help you prepare, here’s a list of the required information you’ll need to provide us during the online submission process.
- Preapproval from company stakeholders to present at and attend Bluebeam Extreme Conference
- Presentation title
- Abstract/description of speaking session
- A bulleted outline of the content you hope to present on
- Four key learning objectives, or explicit statements that clearly express what the attendee will be able to do after participating in your session
Bluebeam Extreme Conference is an immersive multi-day user conference held in North America and Europe. Since 2011, Extreme Conference has drawn in technical professionals from the top architecture, engineering and construction firms all seeking to push the limits of project communication and collaboration. With a robust offering of product training, industry panels, case study presentations, peer learning and countless networking opportunities Bluebeam Extreme Conference is the signature event for continuing education and industry connections.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.